- I accepted a job and look forward to the next chapter of my nursing career. I believe your resume was instrumental in getting me recognized from recruiters and physicians. Thank you for a job well done. G.S., Family Nurse Practitioner
- I admit I was skeptical. I mean, what was so bad about my old résumé? But now I see. It’s not just dates and job descriptions. It’s meaningful results and interesting formatting. I never could’ve done this on my own. Thanks! Bill S., Operations Manager
- Linda! I had no idea I could look this good on paper! Christie W., recent college graduate
- I have a phenomenal résumé by Linda. It’s so good I read it every now and then because it makes me proud to be that girl it’s describing. The only downside is I only got to use it once because the first person I showed it to hired me! Liz M.
- Remember that job I told you about? The one I applied to TWICE with my old résumé? Well, I sent them the one you wrote and guess who has an interview this week!? Joanna T., Sales Representative
- The LinkedIn profile you wrote definitely increased my visibility! Two recruiters contacted me the first week it was up, and I’m talking with a manager at my dream company about opportunities there. Thanks, Linda! B.V., Development Manager
- The best part was how confident I felt going into the interview. Your questions made me think about what exactly I do well and how I can contribute in my target position. You should advertise the résumé process as great interview prep! T. Martinez, Marketing Assistant
- I love my new résumé. More importantly, employers do too. I have two interviews lined up! Madeline R., Administrative Assistant
Are you ready for your next step? I can help. Let’s get started.