- I accepted a job and look forward to the next chapter of my nursing career. I believe your resume was instrumental in getting me recognized from recruiters and physicians. Thank you for a job well done. G.S., Family Nurse Practitioner
- I admit I was skeptical at first. I mean, what was so bad about my old résumé? But now I see. It’s not just putting dates and job titles on paper. It’s smart descriptions, meaningful results, and interesting formatting. I never could’ve done this on my own. Thanks! Bill S. , Operations Manager
- Linda! I had no idea I could look this good on paper! Christie W., recent college graduate
- I have a phenomenal résumé by Linda. It’s so good I read it every now and then because it makes me proud to be that girl it’s describing. The only downside is I only got to use it once because the first person I showed it to hired me! Liz M.
- Remember that job I told you about? The one I applied to TWICE with my old résumé? Well, I sent them the one you wrote and guess who has an interview this week!? Joanna T., Sales Representative
- I love my new résumé. More importantly, employers do too. I have two interviews lined up! Madeline R., Administrative Assistant
Are you ready to let me help YOU? Let’s get started.